This is a crowd pleaser, especially at Halloween. I’ve been making it for years. It’s easy and delicious. I have always taken a garnishing tool to make the holes in the snouts, but when I posted the video, someone suggested that a straw might be easier. Great idea!!!
– Large can of baked beans
– Smoked sausage or kielbasa
– Sharp knife, garnishing tool, or straw
1. Open can of beans and put in a pot
2. Slice smoke sausage about 1/2 inch think
3. Take a small sharp knife, a garnishing tool, or a straw and poke two holes in each slice of sausage to make the snout holes.
4. Put snouts in pot with beans, heat up and it’s ready!
Watch the video tutorial on how to prepare.