I decided to try tinting the resin with metallic black acrylic paint, to see if it would make the nail polish colors pop more.
– Resin – I use Easy Cast
– Nail polish
– Egg ring
– Parchment paper
– Cork circle (4 inches) – optional
– Hot glue
– Metallic black acrylic paint
Here are some of the products I used:
1. Set up your mold – see video above
2. Prepare your resin – according to the package directions – and then stir in some black acrylic paint, until you reach the color you are looking for.
3. Pour resin into your mold.
**This first pour only has to be enough to cover the bottom of the mold. You will be doing a second pour to cover the nail polish and glitter.
4. Allow it to cure 12+/- hours
5. Add glitter and nail polish. Layer and see what you come up with! Allow to dry.
6. Prepare resin and pour into mold.
7. Allow to cure 12 +/- hours before unmolding.
Thanks for stopping by! Happy Crafting!