I love crafting with nail polish and resin and it seemed like a great combination and coasters are kind of my thing right now.
You will need:
– Nail polish
– Coaster mold – you can buy one, or I use and egg ring/shaper on parchment paper and hot glue around it (see video)
– Resin – I use Easy Cast
1. Set up your mold – see video
2. Prepare enough resin to cover the bottom of the mold – it should be a thin layer – allow to cure
3. Paint different color nail polishes – maybe throw in some glitter – allow to dry
4. Prepare resin to cover the nail polish – this layer can be as thick or thin as you like as long as it covers the whole layer – allow to cure
That’s it! Have fun playing with your nail polish and end up with a great accessory!
Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting!