I wanted to give everyone another example of what you can use to make a pendant. I recent did the scrapbook paper pendant, but you can also use your own artwork, or your kids artwork to make a fun pendant.
You will need:
– Glass or acrylic square
– Mod Podge
– Jewelry bail
Here is the video tutorial:
1. I scanned my drawing into the computer and then gave it a background (that is optional). I then sized it in a program and printed it out. I used a Sharpie marker to outline it for more definition.
2. Center your glass piece over your artwork. Take a pencil and trace around the glass. Cut out.
3. Place glass over cut out piece to see if it needs any additional trimming.
4. Mod Podge the back side of the glass piece and then squish it down on your artwork. Push down hard.
5. Flip over and add more layers of Mod Podge. Let dry.
6. Glue on jewelry bail and allow to dry.
That’s it! Have fun wearing your fun new necklace!
Thanks for stopping by! Happy Crafting!