– 3 teaspoons of coconut oil
– 2 teaspoons of beeswax
– 3 drops of vitamin E oil
– 1 teaspoon of jojoba oil
– 4 Tablespoons of white chocolate chips
– 1 package of cherry Kool Aid (you can use whatever flavor you want)
– plastic sandwich bag
– container for lip gloss
1. In the container combine all of the ingredients, except the Kool Aid.
2. Zip the bag and put in a bowl of hot water and allow to sit at least 5 minutes.
3. When the ingredients are warm, begin to squeeze the bag and mix all of the ingredients well. You can put it in the microwave, but only heat and very short intervals!
4. When mixed, add package of Kool Aid and mix until blended.
5. Prepare your container. I found the small bead containers work perfect! I also used contact lens cases and spray painted the lids. I also used an old lip gloss container, but made sure to clean and sterilize it first!
6. Cut off a corner of the plastic bag and squeeze the lip gloss into the lip gloss containers.
7. Put containers into refrigerator to set – it helps to work on a tray and then you can move the whole tray instead of each individual container.
8. Remove from refrigerator and decorate containers.
*If you have sensitivity to any of the ingredients, or have any allergies to the ingredients, you should not make or wear it! It smells and tastes good enough to eat, but don’t eat it!!
That’s it! Happy Crafting and Happy Kissing!!