Life’s too short not to shimmer, so grab your glue gun and your glitter!™
Jewelry Clay Ring Craft Tutorial
I’m trying out a new product. It’s called Jewelry Clay. It’s made by the same makers of Easy Cast Resin. You know how I feel about my resin!!
Here it is:
You will need:
– A ring blank – you can find them online or at craft stores – Jewelry Clay – Beads – Pigment powder – I used PearlEx
Here is the video tutorial:
1. Prepare your jewelry clay according to the package directions. You can see how I prepared it in the video above.
2. Press the clay into the jewelry blank.
3. Press your beads into the jewelry clay.
4. Brush on pigment powder.
5. Allow to cure.
6. Brush off excess pigment powder.
That’s it, you are done!! I think the clay is a resin clay and you don’t need to add any additional adhesive since once cured the clay is permanently attached to the ring blank, the beads are permanently attached to the clay and the pigment powder is permanently attached to the clay! It doesn’t get much easier than that!!
Remember, if you ever have any trouble finding a product made by Environmental Technologies, which includes the jewelry clay, Easy Cast resin, some of the molds I have used etc., go to their website at www.eti-usa.com and click on the Buy tab and they have a list both in the U.S. and internationally where you can find their products!