Products I Use above!
Here’s another Jewelry Clay craft!! This time, I wanted to try putting the crystals on a ring!
I do love the colors!
You will need:
– A ring blank – I bought one with elastic so it would fit just about anyone.
– Swarovski crystals
– Jewelry Clay
– Pigment powder
1. Mix the jewelry clay per the package directions.
2. Roll into a ball and pat it into place on the ring.
3. Apply the crystals to the ring.
4. Dust with pigment powder.
5. Allow to cure for 12 to 24 hours.
6. Brush of pigment powder with a soft brush.
You are done! Now you have this beautiful fashion jewelry that is one of a kind!!
If you have any trouble finding the Jewelry Clay, go to www.eti-usa.com. They have a list of where it can be purchased worldwide.
Thanks for stopping by! Happy Crafting!
Here are the same or similar items I used to make the ring (Amazon has a HUGE selection of Swarovski crystals, so you can personalize it with any color you like!):