I just created a pendant and ring set. I wanted it to have a bright, fun and maybe a little retro look.
You will need:
– Jewelry Clay – I use the Envirotex Jewelry Clay
– Pendant and ring blanks
– Round connectors
– Pigment powder
Here are the video tutorials:
1. Take equal parts of Part A and Part B of the jewelry clay and blend until a uniform color.
2. Apply the clay to the pendant blank and the ring blank by rolling it in a ball and patting it down.
3. Apply the connectors.
4. Apply the crystals
5. Brush on pigment powder
6. Allow to cure for 12 to 24 hours
7. Brush off excess pigment powder and you are done!!
That’s it! Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting!