This is about as easy as it gets for resin charms.
You will need:
The links below help support this channel, as I may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you.
– Resin mold: https://amzn.to/2YlIdG0
– Jewelry bail: https://amzn.to/2Yl8Wm3
– Glitter: https://amzn.to/2vPTGkT
– Glue that works on metal and plastic: https://amzn.to/2JA6ior
– Resin (use whatever resin brand you like):
Easy Cast: http://amzn.to/2yjYmBC
Art Resin: http://amzn.to/2yk9X3z
Clear Cast: http://amzn.to/2z4rxGw
FX Poxy: http://amzn.to/2AF3Pkk ~ According to the manufacturer, this one is heat resistant to 500 degrees F.
Here is the video tutorial:
1. Prepare your resin according to package directions.
2. Pour into mold – but don’t fill the hole entirely
3. Pour in glitter and move it around with your stir stick, to make sure it is distributed throughout the whole piece
4. Drip a little more resin on, just to make sure it’s all covered
5. Allow to cure for at least 12 hours
6. Unmold and glue on the bail
That’s it! Now you have a beautiful new pendant!!
Thanks for stopping by! Happy Crafting!