Products I Use above!
I am still experimenting with these paints! Spoiler Alert: You’ll see some more on Friday!
You will need:
– Phone case – I bought mine at Dollar Tree
– Paints – Pebeo Moon and Prisme paints
– Stir sticks or skewer sticks
– Resin – I used Easy Cast – for info on where to get it internationally go to www.eti-usa.com
Incase you want to try it, here are some of the products I used:
1. Make sure the phone case is clean. I used some rubbing alcohol to clean it up and make sure it dried before I started.
2. Mix your paints really well. They will separate and settle, so be sure to mix, mix, mix!
3. Put tape around your case, to keep the edges cleaner, unless you are going to be really neat.
4. I took my stir sticks and just began dripping the different colors on the case and moved them around a little.
5. I also took a toothpick and tried to help them swirl into each other.
6. Let it dry overnight.
7. Remove tape. Trim or clean up any edges as needed.
8. Prepare your resin, according to the package directions.
9. Carefully drip the resin on the phone case. Try to dome it, but you will need to move it around a little to make sure everything gets covered. Just do it carefully.
10. Let is sit for at least 12 hours.
That’s it! Now you have the coolest phone case and it’s a one of a kind! You can do any color combinations!
Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting!