I have been asked, a number of times, to paint some pink camo. I have never painted any type of camo, so this is the first time for me! You can probably barely see it!
You will need:
– Resin (I used Easy Cast www.eti-usa.com)
– Coaster mold
– Acrylic paint
Here is the resin and mold I use, incase you are interested:
Here is the video tutorial:
1. Mix your resin, according the package directions. I used two capfuls each of the hardener and the resin. I just need enough to cover the bottom of the mold.
2. Allow to harden.
3. Take a light pink and paint the whole thing, twice. Allow to dry.
4. Take your other pinks, of varying shades and paint splotches. They should overlap.
5. Allow to dry.
6. Pour another thin layer of resin over it.
Viola! That’s it! Be careful, it can be hard to see! 🙂
Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting!