Learn how to make resin coasters with Lifesavers candy!
2. Pull out the Lifesavers and arrange them in your coaster mold, to make sure you have the color combination you want.
3. Mix two ounces of resin. Then, take your Lifesavers and put them into the resin and make sure they are completely covered.
4. Pour them into the mold.
5. Move them around to space them and get the colors in the right spot.
6. Take your lighter and pop the bubbles. Let it cure a minimum of 12 hours.
7. Once cured, remove it from the coaster mold.