Learn how to make a coaster using chia seeds. It gives it a fun textured look and it works great as a background! I added a heart, which is great for Valentine’s Day, a wedding, anniversary, or just because.
Here’s a quick video to show you exactly how I made it!
The links below may contain affiliate links and I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.
You will need:
- You will need:
- Mold: http://amzn.to/2FcRd7J
- Chia seeds: http://amzn.to/2Bjpt1Q
- Resin (use whatever resin brand you like):
- Easy Cast: http://amzn.to/2yjYmBC
- Art Resin: http://amzn.to/2yk9X3z
- Clear Cast: http://amzn.to/2z4rxGw
- FX Epoxy: http://amzn.to/2AF3Pkk
- Cricut (Amazon): http://amzn.to/2wChE2l
- Cricut (Cricut site): http://www.shareasale.com/r.cfm?B=993649&U=1248544&M=51766&urllink=
- Cricut vinyls: http://amzn.to/2w4DOJj
1. I mixed two ounces of resin.
Thanks for stopping by! Remember: Life’s too short not to shimmer, so grab your glue gun and your glitter!™ Stay safe!