Learn how to make easy stamped stone tile coasters! They are inexpensive and easy!
Here is a quick video tutorial, so you can see exactly how I made them!
You will need:
(Links below contain affiliate links. I may make a small commission at no additional cost to you.)
Pig stamp: https://amzn.to/2vT6V4K
1. I had these stone tiles and cleaned them with some rubbing alcohol to get off any grime or dust.
2. I found this A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E pig stamp in the clearance section. How could I resist?!?!?!
3. I used a stamp pad that is permanent and will withstand use and washing. I loaded my stamp.
4. I centered it, pressed it down and stamped the tiles.
5. I had another stamp on hand that I thought I would try.
You can customize them with any kind of stamps. They have an old world look, but can still be fun!
That’s it! Remember: Life’s too short not to shimmer, so grab your glue gun and your glitter!™ Stay safe!