Learn how to make Valentine’s Day resin coasters in this easy resin craft tutorial!
Here is a quick video, so you can see exactly how I made it:
2. I mixed one ounce of resin and poured most of it into the mold.
3. I used my lighter to pop the bubbles.
4. I cut my ribbon and put the pieces into the resin. I started with the Happily Ever After face down, on a couple of pieces.
5. I pressed each piece down with my stir stick.
6. I then added the rest, with the Happily Ever After face up.
7. I used my lighter to pop the bubbles.
8. I added a little more resin, to top it off.
9. I popped the bubbles again.
10. I used a little super glue to adhere the arrows and hearts.
11. I mixed two ounces of resin, just to make sure the arrows and hearts will be fully covered.
12. I popped the bubbles. It has been VERY cold here and I had to come back several times. I let everything sit for a minimum of 12 hours.
13. I removed the coaster.