Summer is wrapping up, so it’s time to look ahead to Fall and Fall means Halloween! Here is my first official Halloween craft of the season!
This is inexpensive and easy! It cost less than $2.00 for this craft! Yes! I said less than $2.00!
You will need:
- Large spider (a fake one is best!)
- Hot glue
- Weldbond or The Ultimate Glue
Here is the video tutorial:
1. Take the spider and put hot glue on the underside. Put it on the headband – I liked it off to the side rather than right in the middle.
2. Hold it until the glue cools.
3. Add additional glue – the Weldbond or The Ultimate glue are good choices. You want it on the underside to help support the hot glue, so your spider doesn’t fall off!
That’s it! You can add glitter if you want a little bit of sparkle. It’s easy, fun, and fast!
Thanks for stopping! Remember: Life’s too short not to shimmer, so grab your glue gun and your glitter™ Stay safe!
1 thought on “DIY Halloween Spider Headband Dollar Store Craft!”
Haha! I love it. Good job!