Here is the project that I completed. It’s a fall vase. I put a water glass or jar inside of it if I am going to use real flowers that require water. It saves the clean up and the rope and embellishments won’t get wet.
1. Hot glue the rope around the can. Be careful because the hot glue might heat up the can while you are working on it.
2. Tie the ribbon around the can.
3. Make bird’s nest. To make the bird’s nest: Take an acorn cap and glue in some Spanish moss – trim as needed. Glue in your stones
4. Hot glue the birds nest onto the can and ribbon. Then add the little pine cones.
5. Use a glass to put into the can and you can add fall flowers. The glass makes it super easy to wash.