Oriental Trading sent me some great stuff for Halloween and I will be using them in future tutorials.
1. Prepare your resin, according to the package directions.
2. Pour some of the resin into your mold, making sure the bottom is covered.
3. Put in your worms, making sure to take your stir stick and pour resin over each worm, making sure it is completely covered with the resin.
4. Pour more resin over the worms, until the coaster is flat.
5. Allow to sit for at least 12 hours.
That’s it!! Happy Halloween and Happy Crafting!
Thanks for stopping by!
*Oriental Trading sent me the Gummy Earthworms for review, but the ideas and opinions are all my own.