How to make a snowflake Christmas decoration! Snowflakes go with any winter holiday decor! This one involves buttons and glitter! It’s so easy!
Here is an easy and beautiful winter craft idea with vintage flair! It’s a button craft in the shape of a snowflake! It’s a perfect holiday home decor idea!
If you have a bunch of buttons, as I do, you’ll need a place to store them! Check out How To Repurpose Candle Jars into stylish craft room storage!
Here is a quickie video, so you can see how I made the snowflake decoration. There is a longer, detailed video tutorial at the end!
- Snowflake: check Hobby Lobby – I could not find it online
- Buttons: https://amzn.to/2QcFfBb
- Glue: https://amzn.to/371LoHe
- Mod Podge dimensional: https://amzn.to/2tLIIzr
- Fine white glitter: https://amzn.to/2EH4GFV
- White paint: https://amzn.to/393T9ym
- Ivory paint: https://amzn.to/2Sp9ckx
- Pearl white paint: https://amzn.to/35Px2cY
1. I found this unfinished snowflake and thought I needed to make a cool decoration for winter or the holidays!
If you like snowflake crafts, I have some more you might find interesting:
- How To Make A Paper Snowflake DIY
- DIY Resin Snowflake Coaster
- Resin Snowflake Coasters
- Big Glitter Snowflake
That’s it! Thanks for stopping by! Remember: Life’s too short not to shimmer, so grab your glue gun and your glitter!™ Stay safe!
Here is the video tutorial, so you can see exactly how I made it: