Here is an easy and beautiful winter craft idea with vintage flair! It’s a button craft in the shape of a snowflake! It’s a perfect holiday home decor idea!
If you have a bunch of buttons, as I do, you’ll need a place to store them! Check out How To Repurpose Candle Jars into stylish craft room storage!
- Snowflake: check Hobby Lobby – I could not find it online
- Buttons: https://amzn.to/2QcFfBb
- Glue: https://amzn.to/371LoHe
- Mod Podge dimensional: https://amzn.to/2tLIIzr
- Fine white glitter: https://amzn.to/2EH4GFV
- White paint: https://amzn.to/393T9ym
- Ivory paint: https://amzn.to/2Sp9ckx
- Pearl white paint: https://amzn.to/35Px2cY
Here is the video tutorial, so you can see exactly how I made it:
1. I found this unfinished snowflake and thought I needed to make a cool decoration for winter or the holidays!
Be sure to Share and PIN IT!