Learn how to make a Bridal Shower Game DIY! It’s a great Cricut project for crafters.
You will need:
White spray paint: https://amzn.to/314oX19
Black spray paint: https://amzn.to/2Yvw05r
Gold acrylic paint: https://amzn.to/2yp6xMf
Stain finish for pegs: https://amzn.to/30ZcVGq
Cricut on Amazon: https://amzn.to/2GV6zki
Cricut from Cricut: http://shrsl.com/1kzdi
Removable vinyl: https://amzn.to/2Tf4p1A
Transfer tape: https://amzn.to/2Y49FJ9
Here is the video tutorial, so you can see exactly how I made it:
1. I bought a 2′ x 4′ piece of hardboard. It’s lightweight and smooth on one side. I had it cut down to 2′ x 3′. I painted/primed the back white.
2. Once dry, I did the back with black.
3. Once dry, I flipped it over and did the front with 2-3 coats of white.
4. I cut out my design in vinyl, on my cutting machine.
5. I weeded and pulled off the excess.
6. We put the images and words onto transfer tape.
7. I placed all my pieces and attached them with painter’s tape, so they would not keep shifting. It worked like sort of a hinge. Greg helped me peel the backing off and lay down the vinyl. The painter’s tape helped a bunch!
8. I sprayed a layer of white over the vinyl, just to seal the edges.
9. Once dry, I coated it with 2-3 coats of black.
10. Once dry, I peeled off the vinyl.
11. I painted the pegs gold, as an accent color.
13. I bought inexpensive plastic engagement rings to hang from the pegs, so people can help themselves.
That’s it! Hope you like it and give it a try! Thanks for stopping by! Remember: Life’s too short not to shimmer, so grab your glue gun and your glitter!™ Stay safe!