Learn how to make a Candy Corn Box for Halloween! It’s a fun craft and great to hold a candy stash!
***This post contains affiliate links, which means if you make a purchase from my link I may make a small commission at no cost to you. It’s an easy and no cost way to support my channel and this blog!
You will need:
– A wooden triangular box: try your local craft stores
– White, orange, yellow and black acrylic paint: https://amzn.to/2Jf5iFB or https://amzn.to/2RY3OlX
– Painters tape: https://amzn.to/2YvVI6I
Here is the video tutorial:
1. Paint the box with at least two coats of white paint – inside and out
2. When dry, take painters tape and tape off the section you want to be orange
3. Paint two coats and remove painters tape
4. Allow to fully dry.
5. Put painters tape to block off the orange and paint the yellow – at least two coats
6. Allow to fully dry
7. I painted the bottom black and left the inside white
8. Finish it with a varnish or polyurethane to protect it
You can use the box for years to come, or give it as a gift. Fill it with candy and set it out instead of a candy dish.
That’s it! Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting!