SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube Channel!
Valentine’s Day is right around the corner and these painted hearts are perfect to have as decorations for the day! However, they are also perfect in any room decor and you can personalize the colors to fit any room!
You will need:
– Unfinished hearts (I found them at Michaels)
– Acrylic paint (yellow, hot pink, red, purple)
Here is the video tutorial:
1. Paint the inside hearts yellow and red.
2. Paint the outer hearts pink and purple. Painting them will take a minimum of two coats.
3. Allow to dry.
4. With the back of a paint brush, or skewer stick, dip into the opposite paints and do polka dots around the edge of the hearts.
5. Find some stamps you like and with the opposite paints, stamp them into the middle of the inner hearts.
6. Allow to dry.
That’s it! You can put them in a bookcase, on a mantel, or on a dresser, leaning against the wall. Or you can easily attach a picture hook and then hang them on a wall!
Thanks for stopping by! Happy Crafting and stay safe!