SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube Channel!
Today we are making baby coasters for decorations or baby shower favors, or how about for a Mother’s Day gift!!
You will need:
– Polymer clay – in whichever colors work for you.
– Rolling pin or pasta machine
– Multi-surface paints
– Black Sharpie marker
Here is the video tutorial:
1. Draw a template on a piece of paper that will be the size of your coasters. You can get the size from an existing coaster, or a jar lid.
2. Roll out the flesh color and cut out a circle. I used pasta machine and used the #7 setting.
3. I placed the template on the clay and cut it out with my craft knife.
4. I rolled out a thin sheet of pink clay on the #3 setting on my pasta machine. I laid it over a portion of the flesh colored clay. I patted it down. I used a crochet hook to make sure the edges are adhere and then I cut off all the excess. Be sure to watch the video for great tips and to see how I did it.
5. I then used my craft knife to create the look of a brim and smoothed it with the crochet hook.
6. I then baked it according to the clay directions.
7. I repeated with the blue. I also did two darker skin tones.
8. I used a combination of Sharpie markers and multi-surface paint to finish off the faces.
Once baked, they can withstand a hot beverage or a cool one!
Thanks for stopping by! Remember: Life’s too short not to shimmer….so grab your glue gun and your glitter!
1 thought on “How To Make Baby Shower Coasters ~ Craft Klatch DIY Another Coaster Friday”
Child shower, anybody can have for the mother-to-be or guardians to-be. Generally, just non-relatives were permitted to have the infant shower, yet these days it is extremely normal and worthy for sisters and moms to have the infant shower. A gathering of companions can likewise have; it is an awesome approach to share obligations and the fervor of arranging this euphoric event.My name is Nagaraj I'm working in this website Whether an associate, dear companion or mother has the get-together, a shower is a social occasion of dear loved ones giving the mother-to-be (or guardians to-be) enamored and bolster.