Try this coaster crafts to brighten up your decor. Great for outside too because they are made out of resin!
Here is the tutorial:
You will need:
– Resin (I used Easy Cast)
– Plastic wrap
– Glass stones decorated with nail polish – see tutorial here)
– Plastic container
– Rubber band
1. Line container with plastic wrap and secure with rubber band.
2. Place glass stones where you want them to go.
3. Prepare resin and resin over stones until everything is covered.
4. Cover and allow to set overnight (12 hours).
5. Check periodically to see if there are any air bubbles and use the directions from the resin package on the best way to remove them.
6. Remove coaster.
7. Trim and sand or file rough edges.
8. Touch up with a disposable brush and resin, or clear nail polish.
9. Enjoy your coasters!
Thanks for stopping by!