Is it ducky or duckie?
I found this cute ice tray at Hobby Lobby, in the themed party aisle. It was cute and inexpensive!!
You will need:
– Duckie ice cube tray
– Yellow acrylic paint
– Black and orange acrylic paint
– Jewelry bail
Here is the video tutorial:
Here is the resin I use:
1. Prepare your resin according to the package directions.
2. Mix yellow acrylic paint in with your resin, until you achieve the yellow you want.
3. Pour resin into ice cube tray
4. Allow to cure for 12+/- hours
5. Remove from tray and dot the eye with black acrylic paint and paint the beak with orange acrylic paint.
6. Glue on jewelry bail.
That’s it! Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting!
3 thoughts on “Rubber Duckie Pendant Craft Tutorial”
Hi Mona, Its Diana YT-sweetvintagezoe! I absolutely love all the things you make, and your duckies are soo cute! I am just checking out your cool blog, and thanks again for helping me find what I need to make some cute resin charms!! Hugs~Diana
Thanks Diana! I'm glad you found it! Mona
I love this! Just wondering, how much can you make from one 15 dollar thing if resin?