Here is an easy project. It’s a piece of a future centerpiece.
You will need:
– Vase – go to thrift stores or dollar stores to find an inexpensive deal!
– Spray paint – primer, orange and black
– Painters tape
1. Prime the vase with the spray paint primer. This will give a good strong base for the spray paint to adhere.
2. Spray paint vase orange – allow to dry.
3. Put on painters tape in stripes. You can measure and put them on perfectly, but I wanted a more uneven look. Burnish the edges of the tape with an old credit card.
4. Spray the black paint all over the vase. Allow to dry.
5. Slowly and carefully pull off the painters tape.
*Note: I would have liked some of my lines to come out a little crisper, but they didn’t and that is okay. It’ll all come together perfectly when I put together the final centerpiece. Stay tuned!
Thanks for stopping by! Happy Crafting!