For easy reference, click on the Tutorials tab above.
Also, I created an Amazon store link, with items that I use in my crafts, just click on the Products I Use above!
I had to try out these new paints that my subscriber, Andy, suggested to me. I thought they looked pretty interesting and had to try them! This is my first attempt and experiment with them.
You will need: – Heart bezel – I found them at Hobby Lobby – Pebeo Fantasy Moon paint in pearl – Pebeo Fantasy Prisme paint in English red – Easy Cast resin – to find it internationally, go to www.eti-usa.com
Incase you want to try it, here are some of the products I used:
Here is the video tutorial:
1. Make sure the paints are well mixed. They will settle if sitting a long time, so be sure to stir them up good.
2. Using a skewer stick or a toothpick, take the red and drip it into the bezel. Take white and drip it into the bezel. You can move it around with the toothpick or let it sit and see what happens. The one on the left was on the red paint and the pattern revealed itself as it dried.
3. Allow them to sit until dry.
4. Prepare a small amount of resin and dome the pieces. To dome them, you need to take some resin on the stir stick and gently drip it onto the pieces. Make sure you don’t bump the pieces and that they are on a level surface.
5. Allow to cure for at least 12 hours before handling.
That’s it! It’s pretty as a gift for Mother’s Day or any day!