1. Prepare your resin, according to the package directions. You only need a thin layer for the bottom.
2. Separate a small amount into a different cup.
3. Add enough red dye to make it look blood red.
4. Pour the clear into the mold and let it spread out.
5. Pour the red into the middle area.
6. Run a toothpick through the red and make streaks into the clear.
7. When you have it the way you want, place the plastic hand right into the middle of it.
8. Allow to cure.
9. Prepare clear resin and add it into the mold, until the hand is completely covered.
10. Allow to cure.
That’s it! Now you have a spook, creepy coaster for Halloween!
Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting!