It’s awfully snowy here, but I’m trying to rise above and think Spring thoughts!
You will need:
– White, black, orange and green polymer clay
– Black acrylic paint
– Pink acrylic paint
Here is the video tutorial:
1. Take a piece of white clay and roll it into a ball. Then create a pear shaped piece and this will create the body.
2. Create a smaller piece, large enough to create the head. Attach it to the body.
3. Create two longer pieces for the legs and attach to the bottom of the body. Indent an area for the foot, on each leg.
4. Create two smaller pieces for arms and attach.
5. Roll two very small balls for the area by the mouth/under the nose and attach.
6. Create two ears and attach to the head. I bent one a little for a little character.
7. Roll two tiny black pieces for the eyes. Use a pen or an embossing tool to press into the middle of the eyes.
8. Add a smaller black piece for the nose.
9. Add a piece for the tail.
10. To create the carrot, shape a piece of orange and attach a piece of green. I cut the green to make it look like the greens on the carrot.
11. Bake everything according to your clay package directions.
12. With light pink paint, paint the insides of the ears and add details to the bottoms of the feet and paws.
13. I used a skewer stick to add tiny dots on the areas under the nose.
14. Glue the carrot in place and that’s it!
Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting!