Halloween is coming…so let’s not waste another minute! Let’s make some easy Dollar Tree spider votives to glam up your Halloween!
*This blog uses affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
You will need:
- Mod Podge: https://amzn.to/2FleKb4
- Chunky orange glitter: https://amzn.to/32gelQh
- Chunky purple glitter: https://amzn.to/3k74qmh
- Gem spiders (from Dollar Tree)
- Glass vases or votives (also from Dollar Tree): https://amzn.to/32eBCC8
- Glue – I used E6000: https://amzn.to/3hgqOaI
- Battery operated flickering tea light: https://amzn.to/2DJeJgD
Here is the video tutorial:
1. Paint the inside of the vases with Mod Podge.
2. Pour in glitter.
3. Move it around until the glitter is stuck to all the Mod Podge. Allow to dry.
4. Repeat with the second color.
5. Once dry, see if there are any spots you need to touch up, or if you need a second coat of glitter.
6. Using a wire cutter, snip off the hook of the spider ornaments.
7. Using E6000, glue the spiders onto the sides of the votives.
8. Once dry, add the battery-operated tea light and you have some inexpensive and glam Halloween decorations!
That’s it! Thanks for stopping by! Happy Crafting and stay safe!