1. Mix two ounces of resin, according to the package directions.
2. I used two drops of orange pigment and two drops of yellow to get just the right color. Then add a lot of noodles. You want to mix the noodles until they are completely covered.
3. Then scoop piles on parchment paper. Small piles make perfect keychains and large piles make great paperweights.
4. Use a lighter to pop any bubbles.
5. Allow to cure a minimum of 12 hours before pulling off of the parchment paper.
6. The paperweight is done, but if you want to make a keychain, you need to drill a small hole into small mac and cheese pile. Then, add the keychain finding to it and now you have a keychain!
They are fun to have, or make great gifts for the mac and cheese lover in your life!
Thanks for stopping by! Remember: Life’s too short not to shimmer, so grab your glue gun and your glitter!™ Thanks for stopping by!