Here’s an easy craft to dress up the house for Easter! It’s also the perfect craft to involve the kids!
You will need:
– Paper mache eggs
– Googly eyes
– Golf tees
– Yellow paint
– Red or orange paint
– Yellow feathers
– Glitter (optional)
– Red or orange paper or craft foam to make the beaks
1. Paint the paper mache eggs yellow – this may take several coats.
2. Paint the golf tees red or orange
3. Cut triangles out of the red paper or foam for the beaks. The upper beak will be larger than the lower beak.
4. When the eggs and tees have dried, working on parchment paper, put hot glue (or you can use white glue) on the thin ends of the golf tees and sit the egg into the glue. The golf tees are the legs and they will stop the eggs from rolling around.
5. Put a thin bead of glue onto the edge of the beak and glue it onto the face. I took glitter and sprinkled it onto the hot glue, just to cover any glue that might have been showing.
6. Do the same with the lower beak.
7. Glue the eyes above the beak.
8. Glue the feathers onto both sides of the egg, making them look like wings. Again, I sprinkled glitter on the hot glue, just to cover any excess.
That’s it!! Thanks for stopping by and Happy Easter!
1 thought on “Easy Easter Chick Craft Tutorial”
Oh those chicks are sooo cute! Thanks for the deets!
I found you today thru the Linky Party at Diana Rambles, where I'm #111. I hope you get a chance to stop by my blog and leave a comment, too!
~ Megin of VMG206