I have a frame in my guest bathroom and I change the picture or artwork to go with the season or holiday. In years past, my Christmas picture was still in place for St. Patrick’s Day and I thought it was time to fix that.
You will need:
– A piece of cardstock
– Green paint – it can be acrylic or a finger paint
– A green marker
– A thumb
Here is the video tutorial:
1. Dip your thumb into the paint. You will be using your thumb as a stamp. If you look at a shamrock, you will see each leaf looks like a heart. Take your thumb and print it on the page and then do a second print right next to it, to create a heart.
2. Dip your thumb again and make two more hearts, connected to the first heart, to create the shamrock shape.
3. Print shamrocks along the page in a random pattern. Allow to dry.
4. Take your marker and draw stems onto each shamrock.
5. Pop it in a frame and you have some cool and original artwork!
Thanks for stopping by! Happy St. Patrick’s Day and Happy Crafting!