I made this silicone mold of an Goldfish Cracker!!
You will need:
The links below help support this channel, as I may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you.
– A goldfish cracker: https://amzn.to/2VGeFkF
– Easymold: https://amzn.to/2HwDbkz
– Wax paper or parchment paper: https://amzn.to/2VXfquL
1. Prepare the Easy Mold per package directions.
2. Roll Easy Mold into a ball – working on wax paper – and squish it down.
3. Firmly, but gently, press the goldfish into the Easy Mold – making sure not to break the cracker.
5. Allow to sit in the mold for the amount stated on the package (30-35 minutes).
6. When fully cured, take the goldfish out of the mold and brush out any crumbs left behind.
You are now ready to make little goldfish out of all kinds of materials!!
It’s is that easy!
Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting!