Here’s a fun craft for Halloween. It’s a Mummy Ornament!
You will need:
– Paper mache ornament – painted black
– Cheese cloth
– Liquid starch
– 2 google eyes
Here is the video tutorial:
1. Paint paper mache ornament black and let dry.
2. Cut strips of cheese cloth
3. Dip cheese cloth into starch and begin to wrap the paper mache ornament – make sure you keep an idea of where the eyes are going to go, so you don’t cover that area.
4. Once covered, squish the cheese cloth a bit to drain out excess starch.
5. Hang to dry (overnight) and make sure you have something underneath it to catch excess starch drips.
6. Glue on google eyes and you have a FUN Halloween ornament!
Happy Crafting and Happy Halloween!