This is an easy craft for really impressive results!
You will need:
The links below help support this channel, as I may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you.
– Jewelry mold made for resin: https://amzn.to/30fhwVm
– Package filling: https://amzn.to/2YicZj4
– Resin (use whatever resin brand you like):
Easy Cast: http://amzn.to/2yjYmBC
Art Resin: http://amzn.to/2yk9X3z
Clear Cast: http://amzn.to/2z4rxGw
FX Poxy: http://amzn.to/2AF3Pkk ~ According to the manufacturer, this one is heat resistant to 500 degrees F.
1. Prepare your resin, according to package directions
2. Cut some of the stringy wrap into smaller pieces and put in mold
3. Pour resin into mold and take stir stick to work the cellophane wrap pieces down into the resin
4. If some of the pieces wouldn’t stay down, let it sit for an hour and do final pour, otherwise just let it sit for 12 hours
5. Remove from mold and you have a pretty charm!
Now you can use it for whatever you want. You can glue a jewelry bail on it, to make it into a necklace. With the background to the pendant being clear, when you wear it, it will pick up the color of the shirt you are wearing as its background!!
Thanks for stopping by! Happy Crafting!