1. Paint the pumpkin with black acrylic paint – it will take at least two coats
2. Taking the skewer stick, poke four holes on each side of the pumpkin. This is for the legs, so space accordingly. I didn’t poke all the way in with the skewer, I just started the hole and then finished with a needle tool.
3. Put the pipe cleaners in part way and bend to create the legs.
4. Glue goggly eyes into place.
5. Using red acrylic paint, create a mouth
That’s it! No you have a spider pumpkin!
Thanks for stopping by! Happy Halloween and Happy Crafting!