I said this is my last pumpkin of the season, but I’ve been asked to do some Thanksgiving pumpkins, so we’ll see if I am back in pumpkins after all!
**This post contains affiliate links, which means if you make a purchase from my link I may make a small commission at no cost to you. It’s an easy and no cost way to support my channel and this blog!
You will need:
– Pumpkin – I used a smaller one for this craft
– 8 Black pipe cleaners: https://amzn.to/2XPnmzc
– Black acrylic paint: https://amzn.to/2YmKW61
– 2 Googly eyes: https://amzn.to/2XP2p7s
– Glue: https://amzn.to/2XSKixE
– Red acrylic paint: https://amzn.to/2Yc8QRv
– Needle and/or skewer stick: https://amzn.to/2SqNwlJ
Here is the video tutorial:
1. Paint the pumpkin with black acrylic paint – it will take at least two coats
2. Taking the skewer stick, poke four holes on each side of the pumpkin. This is for the legs, so space accordingly. I didn’t poke all the way in with the skewer, I just started the hole and then finished with a needle tool.
3. Put the pipe cleaners in part way and bend to create the legs.
4. Glue goggly eyes into place.
5. Using red acrylic paint, create a mouth
That’s it! No you have a spider pumpkin!
Thanks for stopping by! Happy Halloween and Happy Crafting!