If you are looking for an easy craft, this one just might be it! Learn how to make an Easy Gem Christmas Tree!!!
*This blog uses affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
You will need:
- 3 popsicle sticks: https://amzn.to/2ZRDalh
- I used hot glue, but you could use a Tacky Glue or Weldbond: https://amzn.to/2O2JcJo
- Green acrylic paint: https://amzn.to/2O2y9A6
- Green floral gems/stones – If you can’t find a green gem, paint the backside with paint or nail polish!: https://amzn.to/32JKKw1
- 1 small jingle bell: https://amzn.to/2LRfTXv
- Red ribbon: https://amzn.to/2ZSMDJ7
Here is the video tutorial, so you can see exactly how I made it:
1. You will leave one popsicle stick at its original length. The cut down the other three so one is smaller than the next.
2. Paint the popsicle sticks green and let dry.
3. Glue the popsicle sticks together, with the regular size stick being vertical and the other three going horizontal. Put the largest at the bottom and the smallest at the top. Use a stone/gem to help get the spacing right.
4. Glue on your gems.
5. Glue the jingle bell to the top.
6. Glue a loop of ribbon to the back.
If you are using hot glue, it will cool quickly. If you are using a different glue, it will take longer and you might want to leave it overnight.
That’s it! Hang it up and enjoy it! Happy Crafting and Happy Holidays!