I was asked to do a coaster with rainbows and unicorns and this is what I came up with:
You will need:
– Coaster mold
– Resin (I used Easy Cast, Envirotex Lite is an option as well www.eti-usa.com)
– Fine glitter
– Unicorn sticker
Here are similar items available through Amazon, incase you want to give it a go:
Here is the video tutorial:
1. Prepare your resin, according to the package directions.
2. Pour into mold.
3. Sprinkle in rainbow glitter colors in any pattern or random way you would like.
4. Optional: Prepare a small amount of resin and mix in some iridescent confetti and drip it into various places on the currently still wet glittered resin. It will sink and give a cool effect.
5. Allow to cure until hard enough to add stickers.
6. Apply stickers to the resin.
7. Prepare more resin – you just need enough to cover the stickers.
8. Allow to cure for at least 12 hours. Read your resin package to determine how long it takes for a full cure.
That’s it! Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting!
This blog contains affiliate links.