– Pushpins – I bought mine at Dollar Tree
Here are some of the items I used, available through Amazon, incase you want to give it a try:
1. Prepare your resin, according to the package directions.
2. Mix in pushpins.
3. Spread pushpins (should be well coated in resin) in the coaster mold.
4. Allow to sit and remove bubbles as necessary. This first layer should now be full because the pushpins will likely float. Let is sit for at least and hour, but two or more would be better.
5. Prepare more resin (enough to cover the pushpins) and remove bubbles as necessary.
6. Allow to cure a minimum of 12 hours before unmolding.
That is it! Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting!