It’s time for another golf ball recycling craft! This time we are making a goldfish!
You will need:
– Golf ball
– Orange acrylic paint
– Orange puffy paint
– Orange craft foam
– Red craft foam
– Black permanent marker
– Two googly eyes
– Eye screw
– Fishing line
– Hole punch
– Hot glue or tacky glue
Here is the video tutorial:
1. Paint the golf ball orange – that will take at least two coats.
2. Cut fins out of the orange foam. You will need two top fins, one bottom fin, two side fins and one tail fin.
3. Cut lips out of the red craft foam.
4. Drill a hole into the top of the golf ball, for the eye screw. Screw in the eye screw.
5. Punch a hole into each of the top fins, making sure they line up.
6. Glue on fins.
7. String the fishing line through the fins and eyescrew.
8. Glue on eyes.
9. Use a permanent marker to draw on eyelashes.
10. Use the puffy paint to paint the fins and cover up any glue or seams.
11. Allow to dry.
That’s it! Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting!