It’s time for another recycling golf ball craft! It’s been a while since my last one and today we are going to make a golf ball lion!!
Supplies You Will Need for the Golf Ball Lion
*This blog uses affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Golf ball: https://amzn.to/2rPNIP1
- Yellow paint: https://amzn.to/2GJjPtU
- Eyescrew: https://amzn.to/2Sgz7aT
- Brown felt: https://amzn.to/2S9OZw4
- Black permanent marker: https://amzn.to/2LzfCrS
- Two googly eyes: https://amzn.to/2GxNWEP
- Glue – I used hot glue: https://amzn.to/2V1Ds3O
- Drill or Dremel tool: https://amzn.to/2SfoGo7
Golf Ball Lion Video Tutorial
Golf Ball Lion Directions
1. Drill a hole into the golf ball and screw in the eyescrew.
2. Put it on a wire, to hang it, which makes it easier to paint. Paint it yellow. It will take 1-2 coats to cover the writing. Allow it to dry.
3. Cut a circle out of the felt and cut an inner circle. I show you how in the video above. Don’t worry if it is not perfectly round.
4. Glue it onto the golf ball, like a mane.
5. Cut smaller pieces of felt and glue into place. I did alternating colors because I thought it would be fun! Now, trim the mane to the shape you want.
6. Cut fringes into the mane to give it a more realistic look (I use the term realistic very loosely).
7. With a permanent marker, draw the nose and mouth.
8. Glue on googly eyes and eyebrows.
9. Draw on whiskers if you want.
Other Golf Ball Critter Crafts
If you enjoyed the golf ball lion and are looking for more crafty inspiration, I have lots of golf ball crafts to share with you!
Fun Lion Stuff!
If you love lions, here are some other fun lions things you will enjoy!
That’s it! Thanks for stopping by! Remember: Life’s too short not to shimmer, so grab your glue gun and your glitter!™ Stay safe!
Be sure to PIN IT for later!