To stay up on the latest, be sure to
It’s time for another recycling golf ball craft! It’s been while since my last one and today we are going to make a lion!!
You will need:
– Golf ball: https://amzn.to/2rPNIP1
– Yellow paint: https://amzn.to/2GJjPtU
– Eyescrew: https://amzn.to/2Sgz7aT
– Brown felt: https://amzn.to/2S9OZw4
– Black permanent marker: https://amzn.to/2LzfCrS
– Two googly eyes: https://amzn.to/2GxNWEP
– Glue – I used hot glue: https://amzn.to/2V1Ds3O
– Drill or Dremel tool: https://amzn.to/2SfoGo7
Here is the video tutorial:
1. Drill a hole into the golf ball and screw in the eyescrew.
2. Put it on a wire, to hang it, to make it easier to paint. Paint it yellow. It will take 1-2 coats to cover the writing. Allow to dry.
3. Cut a circle out of the felt and cut an inner circle. I show you how in the video above. Don’t worry if it is not perfectly round.
4. Glue it onto the golf ball, like a mane.
5. Cut smaller pieces of felt and glue into place. Now trim the mane to the shape you want.
6. Cut fringes into the mane to give it a more realistic look (I use the term realistic very loosely).
7. With a permanent marker, draw the nose and mouth.
8. Glue on googly eyes and eyebrow.
9. Draw on whiskers if you want.
That’s it! Thanks for stopping by! Remember: Life’s too short not to shimmer, so grab your glue gun and your glitter!™ Stay safe!