To stay up on the latest, be sure to
It’s time for another golf ball critter! Today we are doing a fluffy sheep!
You will need (affiliate links):
– Golf ball: https://amzn.to/2QYe9QP
– Pom poms (small and medium):
– Black paint – I used spray paint: https://amzn.to/2QZmnrK
– Four golf tees: https://amzn.to/2QUHFqz
– Glue: https://amzn.to/2QZzQQs
– Black felt: https://amzn.to/2BmxYHG
– Wood tag (from craft store): https://amzn.to/2RYMD2S
– Two googly eyes: https://amzn.to/2Bmy5mL
– Eye screw (optional): https://amzn.to/2QUVBkj
Here is the video tutorial:
1. Drill holes into the golf ball for the legs.
2. Put glue in the holes and then put in the golf tees.
3. Drill a hole in the top and screw in the eye screw.
4. Glue on the wood tag for the face.
5. Once the glue dries, paint it all black and allow to dry.
6. Cut two ear shapes out of the felt. Glue onto the head.
7. Glue on eyes.
8. Glue the medium pom poms onto the body.
9. Glue three small pom poms on the top of the head.
That’s it! I hope you like it! Thanks for stopping by! Remember: Life’s too short not to shimmer, so grab your glue gun and your glitter!™ Stay safe!