The links below are affiliate links. They support this blog at no additional cost to you.
1. If you want to hang it, drill a hole into the golf ball and screw in your eyescrew.
2. Paint golf ball gray. Allow to dry.
3. Cut a trunk and ears out of the craft foam.
4. With a fine black marker, add nostril holes and bend lines to the trunk.
5. Glue on the trunk, eyes and ears. Allow to dry.
That’s it! Now you have an elephant ornament!
Thanks for stopping by! Remember: Life’s too short not to shimmer, so grab your glue gun and your glitter!™ Stay safe!