You can click right HERE!
Today we are making a cigar band coaster, which is the perfect coaster for a guy or cigar aficionado! It’s actually my husband’s, birthday today, so I made it for him! Happy Birthday Greg!
The links below help support this channel, as I may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you.
You will need:
Coaster mold: http://amzn.to/1KvdhLk
Mod Podge: http://amzn.to/1Kvdo9J
Pigment powder: http://amzn.to/1RatLdc
Here is the video tutorial:
1. Mix one ounce of resin, according to the package directions.
2. Add green pigment powder and mix well.
3. Pour into mold.
4. Allow to cure at least 12 hours.
5. Trim cigar bands to clean them up and trim some on a cure to fit to the edge of the mold.
6. Brush Mod Podge onto the coaster and then on the back of a cigar band. Place onto coaster and brush more Mod Podge on top of it. Put some Mod Podge on your finger and smooth out the cigar band.
7. Keep adding more cigar band the same way.
8. When all the cigar bands are in place, allow to dry.
9. Come back and do at least two more coats.
10. Allow to completely dry.
11. Mix one ounce of resin and pour it onto the coaster.
12. Pop bubbles with lighter and allow to cure a minimum of 12 hours.
Then, unmold it!! Now you have an amazing coaster! Thanks for stopping by! Stay safe and Happy Crafting!