Create this big Sugar Skull as a Halloween Decoration or for a Day of the Dead decoration!
Here is a quick video tutorial, so you can see exactly how I made it!
2. Spray paint it white and let it dry.
3. Use packing tape and cover one side to make sure all of openings are sealed.
4. Burnish the edges to make sure it is well adhered.
5. Mix a bunch of resin, according to the package directions.
6. Then, mix pigment into the resin, for the vibrant colors.
7. Begin adding the resin. To be warned, you will more than likely drip, just be sure to wipe it up right away. Also, some of the color may bleed.
8. Touch up the areas that need it, with a little white paint.
9. Pull the tape off the back.
Now you are done.
To give you a perspective of the size, here it is! So big!
The really cool thing is if you have it in a window, or have a light behind it, it looks like stained glass!!!!