Are you looking for an easy and inexpensive craft that will help add a festive cheery to your holiday decor? I’ll show yo how to make these easy Christmas scrapbook paper coasters!
2. I used my circle cutter to cut the scrapbook paper to size.
3. I used Mod Podge and applied it to the wood disc first.
4. Then to the back of the paper.
5. I then put the paper on the wood disc, put some Mod Podge on my finger and then rubbed the paper down – to get rid of any bubbles.
6. Then I repeated with the remaining discs.
7. I also did the backs and used the red plaid on all.
The end result has fun patterned paper on the front…
…and coordinating paper on the back.