Learn how to make a gnome. They are great for Christmas, but are a fun home decor item anytime!!
Here’s a quick video, so you can see exactly how I made it
– Cone ~ Here are two videos to show you how to make one:
How to make a cone: https://youtu.be/n5iXuw5IAwA
How to make a really big cone: https://youtu.be/lr7Vqvbo3N0
– Hot glue
– Furry trim
– Pom pom
2. I rolled the cone in my fabric, which happened to be a plaid fleece.
3. Trim it off.
4. Then hot glue it onto the cone.
5. Cut off the excess.
6. Finish gluing.
7. Glue the pom pom to the top.
8. Glue the bottom edge under, to give it a clean look.
9. Then glue on either doll hair, or a fuzzy trim.
10. Then glue on a wood bead, as a nose.
Then you have a cute gnome. It’s that easy!