Learn how to take beautiful red lentils and turn them into a resin coaster. It’s another great resin craft!
Here is a quick video tutorial, so you can see exactly how I made it:
The links below help support this channel, as I may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you.
You will need:
Resin (use whatever resin brand you like):
This is the resin I used for this project:
1. I mixed two ounces of resin.
2. I added some lentils.
3. I mixed the lentils until all of the lentils are completely covered.
4. Pour the mixture into the mold.
5. Use a lighter to pop the bubbles.
6. Remove the coaster from the mold.
That’s it! Now you have a pretty and unique coaster that will have people wondering what it is made out of.
Thanks for stopping by! Remember: Life’s too short not to shimmer, so grab your glue gun and your glitter!™ Stay safe!